- Tuesday, May 31:
- Giant grocery store, 6223 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD between 5:00pm and 8:00pm
- Montgomery Plaza Liquors, 6225 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD between 6:00pm and 8:00pm
- Wednesday, June 1:
- Catonsville High School Graduation, UMBC RAC Center between 6:00pm and 11:00pm
- Thursday, June 2:
- Applebee's Restaurant, 8999 Ocean Gateway Drive, Easton, MD between 6:30pm and 11:00pm
- Friday, June3:
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards beginning at 7:00pm
- MTA Light Rail from 11:00pm until 1:30am Saturday, June4
People who are particularly at risk are infants, pregnant women and those whose immune systems are weakened, as well as anyone who has never been immunized or infected before. If you begin to show symptoms, stay home and contact your health provider. Those who have been vaccinated or previously infected are most likely immune, though there is always a small chance that the vaccine or prior infection did not grant immunity.
For more information about measles, visit the CDC's web site on measles or view the CDC's Pink Book chapter on measles (PDF).